SteriProtect Corner Protectors
Adept Medical offer the SteriProtect Corner Protector for use in Central Sterile Service and Supply Departments (CSSD) of healthcare institutions. SteriProtect - Corner Protectors are a simple and effective solution to eliminate sterilization wrap (CSR wrap) perforation and prevent Surgical Instrument Tray corner damage during sterilization.
Procedure trays of surgical instruments are often wrapped by Sterile Processing Technicians, in a non-woven CSR wrap to maintain sterility until use. If the wrap has any holes or becomes ripped or torn then it must be rejected in the operating room causing serious, untimely and costly delays.
· Protect surgical instrument packs and prevent tray corners and feet from creating rips, holes and tears in sterilisation wraps.
· Specifically designed and manufactured in a soft touch TPE to create a flexible ‘bumper’ between the tray’s sharp corners and the sterile wrap.
· The open cell design allows air to vent freely.
· Highly visible pink colour stands out against blue wraps.
· Can be used with steam, ethylene oxide and low temperature plasma sterilisation.
· Eliminate unnecessary costs caused by contaminated surgical trays.